6.2.09

This Valentine's Day, give her the gift that says "Fuck Yeah!"

Hi there :)

Just thought I'd write you a short note to tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you at the show the other night. I can't remember when I had a more fantastic time. Everything felt so natural, and you were so easy to talk to. It's hard for me to figure out what it is about you that attracts me so much. I suppose it might be the combination of your great sense of humor, your charming personality and your good looks. 

Or maybe it's the fact that you took me to V-D Day to see my favorite band, the Missing Teens ♥♥♥. It was only $10, at the Annex (152 Orchard btw. Stanton and Rivington in lovely New York City) on February 16th, 10pm, and the other bands were great too. I guess you could call it chemistry, or maybe even fate.

I really hope that our first meeting was not our last because I felt really special when I was with you, listening to the blazing drums of Darren Jones, the insane vocals of James Call, the smooth bass of Dave Tirolo and the wailing leads of Tim Brennan. I truly wish to give our friendship a chance to grow into something special, involving sex. I'm really glad we both got our own complimentary copies of the free Missing Teens Romance Manual, at the show, so we can figure out how to turn what we've got into something ever better :) :) ;D ♥

Well, I guess I've said enough for the time being. Have a wonderful week and, hopefully, I'll see you again real soon. I'll be on themissingteens.com all week long listening to their dreamy music and thinking of u. :) :) ♥♥♥

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment